This is the 3rd award I’m acknowledging and I’m very grateful!
I’m still very proud and humbled and in awe that my blog has been recognized and appreciated for what it is, especially because I feel like 2018 is the year that allow me to truly express myself creatively!
I want to thank the blogger theindieshe for nominated me back in March!
I only just got around to write this post and that nomination means a lot, I never forgot it and always planned to honor it.
I invite everyone to go visit theindieshe “The independent she who loves life” I love her blog, she truly has a way with words and there is always something delicate and breathtaking in her haïkus and poems.
Now, to quote its creator, if you don’t already know it:
WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD?
The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowed as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less. It’s really an arbitrary number. If you like helping other blogs out go ahead and do it regardless of its size.
You can find more information and all the official rules of the Liebster Award on The Global Aussie Website.
⇒ For the people I’m nominating: if you wish to acknowledge your nomination and post about your award, here are my rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the original creator of the award and provide a link as well
- List your rules.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate at least 5 people. There is no maximum.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Now, let’s get on with the challenge:
theindieshe‘s eleven Questions:
1. Which one of your blog posts is you favorite?
I think this year my favorite post is my Istanbul Wanderlust Travel Diary. I played around with my editing skills in a very creative way and I’m happy with how the entire post turned out to be.
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My Sundays in bed, cuddled up with my favorite books. Those were golden days! ^^
3.Which is your favorite book?
The Harry Potter series. Forever and Always.
4. How can you make the world around you a better place?
By caring. We need more empathy and sympathy. If everyone cared, the world would be so much more beautiful.
5. What is your idea of a perfect day?
I think the perfect day must be planned. Maybe going on an artist date or a self-love date? Just a day for yourself, to love yourself and pamper yourself!
6. What is your biggest fear in life?
Falling into despair.
7. What is one thing that you can’t do without?
Reading! I need to read, any type of books or fics! And eating chocolate! (except white chocolate)
8. What is one thing that you would not want others to know about you!
I’m very OK with spending most of my time alone.
9. How do you relieve your stress?
One word: Relativism!
10. How did you chose your blog’s name?
JGC Blog stands for Journalist /Geo/ Culture. I wanted a name that encompass my need to report on multicultural aspects all around the world.
11. What motivates you to write?
I need to express myself in the best way I know of. I want to share what matters to me and if my experiences and thoughts can help someone in anyway possible, then it’s another motivation to write.
I write because it makes me happy and give me a wonderful sense of accomplishment.
My 18 Nominees! (I couldn’t stay at 11!)
It’s my greatest pleasure to nominate the following bloggers! Congrats you guys, thank you for your feedback on my posts! 🙂
- Benjamin Woolridge
- AT SUNNYSIDE – WHERE TRUTH AND BEAUTY MEET
- Swapnil Pandey
- Shantanu Baruah
- Stacy Benedict
- N.S. Dezelich
- Simply Fluffy “Unretouched”
- D. Wallace Peach
5 Questions for my nominees:
- What does blogging mean to you?
- When you were little, what did you want to be?
- Is there a book or a song that truly changed your life?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where would you like to travel next year?
OK! Again congratulations to all the nominees and thank you theindieshe for nominating me!
- Featured Image Header: Credits and Copyrights: @fantac.cisse