Once again, I have exciting news to share with you all! JGC.COM aka “Journalist-Geo-Cultures” has been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award!
This is my 2nd award and I’m so giddy! My feelings are as strong as they were when I was nominated for the Liebster Award back in 2016.
I’m proud and humbled as well as grateful and in awe that my blog has been recognized and appreciated for what it is, especially since I feel like I have truly found my way and my voice in 2017, with my writing and creativity.
I want to thank the blogger Randyjw for nominated me back in December 2016 for the award!
I know, I know! It’s been awhile now but I really haven’t gotten around to write this post until now, however that nomination means a lot, I never forgot it and always planned to honor it.
I invite everyone to go visit Randyjw’s blog “New Notes 1”. I particularly appreciate his poems, short and sweet, that always inspire strong and beautiful visuals in my mind.
Now, to quote its creator, if you don’t already know it:
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
You can find more information and all the official rules of the Mystery Blogger Award on Okoto Enigma Website.
⇒ For the people I’m nominating: if you wish to acknowledge your nomination and post about your award, here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Now, let’s get on with the challenge:
Randyjw’s Five Questions (as he wrote them):
1. What issues are most important to you?
I wish to fight bigotry, racism, sexism and misogyny. I guess I’m most passionate about the issues that directly affects my daily life and the most important issue for me is the lack of empathy and understanding is see everywhere.
2. What are some good deeds that you’ve done?
Charity. I gave what I could give to the poorest in my city. Clothes especially. I also wrote about depression and I was so touched to receive feedback telling me that my words help a lot.
3. What one thing would you change, and how would you better it?
On a personal level? My day-to-day organization skill, I guess… how I can accomplish my smallest and biggest goals.
How can I better myself? Well, I’m actually doing great right now by journaling my life.
On a global scale? I would find a way for people to have more tolerance and empathy. I would encourage them to connect with someone from across the world and learn about their lives and their struggles.
4. What one thing would you like to be rid of?
Anxiety. It’s a mind killer. But I’m getting much better at just letting go of what I cannot control.
5. Pick or write a quote.
Now, Let’s share 3 additional things about myself:
- I’m a twenty-eight French woman with Senegalese origins and I’m bilingual. I want to learn a third language soon. I think the best way to connect with people is to make an effort to learn their language and their culture.
- I have traveled through all France of course, in the united Kingdom, Israel and in Italia. I don’t know where I’m going next, but the wanderlust is never far from my heart.
- What is my greatest ambition, my most precious dream, my biggest goal in life? It’s to be happy.
My 14 Nominees!
It’s my greatest pleasure to nominate the following bloggers! Congrats you guys and thank you for sharing your world with me 🙂
- fauxcroft – living life in a conscious reality
- Randyjw on News Notes 1
- Kimberlyf on This Girl’s Got Curves – A navigation of the bipolar life
- The Bipolar Writer
- By Sarah Whiley
- CheCheWinnie – Writing is human communication tool and it brings out the real personality in you as a person.
- Café avec Twali
- Ordinarily Extraordinary Mom
- Bookish Owlette
5 Questions for my nominees:
- What is the best love quote you ever read?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Is there a book or a song that truly changed your life?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where would you like to travel this year?
Finally, here are the links to my own favorites posts:
OK! Again congratulations to all the nominees and thank you Randyjw for nominating me!
- Featured Image Header: Credits and Copyrights: @fantac.cisse